Proefstuderen bij Process and Food Technology
Welcome to the Trial Study page of Process and Food Technology. Here you will find all the relevant information you need to make your Trial Study Day a success. Studying this programme will give you a good foundation and prepare you for the colleges that may await you. Give yourself a head start and take one step further in making a good study choice.
Where and when?
- What: Trial Study Day
- Where: Main Campus, The Hague University of Applied Sciences, Johanna Westerdijkplein 75, The Hague. Room SL7.86.
- When: Thursday 9 March 2023
- Contact person: Ron Haring (email@example.com)
- Lunch: provided by The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Bring: a smart phone or tablet
Below you will find the programme of the Trial Study days:
|10.00 - 10.30||
|10.30 - 11.15||
Workshop 1: “PFT, or not PFT?; that is the question”
|11.15 - 12.30||Workshop 2: “Alginate spheres”|
|12.30 - 13.15||
|13.10 - 14.45||“Why are you distracted?” “Yes with mayonnaise please.”|
|14.45 - 15.00||Reflection & closing|
See you on 9 March!
If you have questions or you cannot make it to the programme, send a mail to infoPFT@hhs.nl.